Who could benefit?
Any person or team that:
- feels external demands make it impossible for them to take control of their direction
- has become complacent or demoralized
- has not found practical means of making progress towards their most ambitious and inspiring goals
This approach has helped:
- A doctor develop vivid clarity around the transformative impact on public health her research could have, resulting in her developing means to improve her skills in focusing her research for maximum impact and developing exceptional public communication skills
- CEOs and executive teams working to develop a culture inspired by the goal of developing products that people love and using feedback to improve their process for develop those products
- Entrepreneurs establishing constructive dynamics during team formation
- Artists, writers, musicians, and film production teams whose work is not developing or is not as inspiring to them as it once was.
- Political and other social leaders also could benefit!